St Paul’s Cathedral, 209 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Vic.
2017 National Science Week Theme – FUTURE EARTH
QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION
Date: Wednesday 16 August
Venue: St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne
The Q/A Panel
- Professor Peter Rayner, the School of Earth Sciences
- Professor Brendan Gleeson, the School of Urban Studies
- Professor Lesley Head from the School of Geography,
- Associate Professor Grant Blashki, the Nossal Institute of Global Health,
- Anita Talberg, PhD student Australian-German Climate and Energy College,
all from The University of Melbourne, and,
- Bishop Mark Edwards, an auxiliary bishop from the Catholic Diocese of Melbourne who has a doctorate in the philosophy of time.
The Panel is again chaired by Mr Tim Thwaites, science writer and broadcaster.
The Q/A will be streamed live. Schools will be invited to stand and identify themselves.
Students attending should bring questions or preferably send them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
For full information, please click here.