ISCAST friend Aaron McAleese has written a blog about the statistics of Christians in the workforce.
Some key findings are:
- The older profile of Christians means that they are under-represented in fields dominated by younger workers, especially technology, arts and media.
- Christians are consistently over-represented in education (especially as principals).
- Almost 70% of politicians/legislators are Christians.
- Church-going Christians are more likely to be involved in people-centred aid-related roles.
- Christians are consistently under-represented in science.